Friday 26 December 2014

Zest the best car from TATA !

Zest from Tata


Yes, by far this product called Zest is the best car so far from the home grown car producing company, TATA. I can tell this from my own experience as I got the chance to test drive this wonderful car while I was at Hubli some days back.

The exteriors are good but some what similar to Vista. Still Tata has taken some pains in designing the front and the back side of the car in a trendy manner.

As far as Interiors are concerned, the Zest makes you feel different. It is unlike any other Tata cars. Comfort is the essence to Zest. The steering wheel is smooth. Harman Infotainment system is of high quality. The gear shift is smooth and comfortable.

The engine was less noicy and highly responsive.

So, from my side its a 4 / 5 for the Tata Zest.

Post a Free Classified Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment